Saturday, January 21, 2012

Recipe: Foolproof Fudge

If you're looking for a delicious, easy fudge recipe, then this is the one for you!
Yum... just looking at these pictures makes me hungry for some fudge...






Foolproof Fudge
18 oz. chocolate chips
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup nuts, optional


Over a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla (and nuts, if using). Spread on a wax paper lined 8x8 pan. Chill until solid, then cut and serve.




"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." 
Martha Washington 

--Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Yum, your photos are making my mouth water. I don't make sweets often but I might have to try this recipe. My hubs would love it with lots of nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!