Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recipe: Cake pops

Thus far I have only made Cake Pops twice... but I look forward to making them many more times in the future... they are so fun to make, cute to look at and delicious!







I don't know how I forgot to take a picture of them once we made them into balls... but I did. Oops.








Cake Pops
1 box cake mix
1 16 oz. can frosting
Pretzel sticks
Dipping Chocolate


Bake cake mix according to directions. When cooled, cut into sections then crumble into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix. Shape into balls and stick pretzel sticks into them. Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze until firm. Melt chocolate and dip.

Find Bakerella's directions for making these HERE. And be sure to check out all of her other adorable pops, too!

I am posting this today in honor of Cake Pop day.



"Stop searching. Happiness is right next to you."
Anonymous 

--Bethany

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting!