Sunday, March 11, 2012

Recipe: "Healthy" Brownies*

I love experimenting in the kitchen, especially experimenting making healthy versions of desserts. About a week ago I decided that it was time I tried a healthy brownie recipe, and this is what I came up with.

By the way, they are delicious.


"Healthy" Brownies
1 cup Applesauce
3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon Vinegar
1 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1 1/4 cup Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt


Beat applesauce ans sugar. Add vanilla and vinegar and mix. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
*recipe by me




"A Happy Heart Makes its own Song"
-Not sure


--Bethany

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! And wow, it's your very own recipe! BTW, thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog!

    In Christ,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!