Maybe you're hosting a party for valentines day, or maybe you're staying in alone. Either way, your taste buds deserve a sweet treat for the special day, right?
Here are 14 recipes to help you switch things up for the holiday, and to have some fun along the way.
1. Chewy Cocoa Brownies (pictured above)
2. Chewy Peanut Butter Bars (pictured below)
3. Chocolate Rice Crispy Bars (a favorite of my family for years)
4. Crockpot Chocolate Lava Cake
5. German Chocolate Cake
6. Heavenly Angel Food Cake (pictured above)
7. Simple Ice Cream Cake
8. Angel Food Candy
9. Coconut Joys
10. Foolproof Fudge
11. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites (pictured above)
12. Brownie Biscotti (pictured above)
13. Dark Chocolate Chip Comfort Cookies (these are amazing! Too bad I no long eat peanut butter or gluten.)
14. Homemade Eclairs
Have a great Valentines day, and make sure to enjoy some treats with your loved ones!